Despite the fact that it is the middle of July, it is just beginning to feel like summer here in LA. The “June Gloom” lasted well into July this year, and the sun has finally emerged and seems to be here to stay. Therefore, it seems quite fitting that I have just now assembled my yearly list of summer goals. While I have considerably less time to complete them, that just means I will have to be extra productive. To keep me honest, I’m going to list them here in the opes that some of my loyal blog readers will check up on my progress.
My goals for summer 2010 are:
– To blog twice a week;
– Visit one new place in Los Angeles per week;
– Hang out with friends more often;
– Read “A Patriot’s History of the United States;” (It’s 829 pages and I’m on page 0.)
– Complete an Ironman Triathalon before the month of July is over: that means run 26.2 miles, bike 112 miles and swim 2.4 miles. So far I’ve fun 5 miles, biked 18 and swam 0. Going to be a busy — and sore — 12 days;
– Update my black & white picture wall with recent shots;
– Spend more time volunteering at the 2 charities I’m working with now;
– Make more media placements at work.
Looks to be a crazy month and a half before Labor Day, but I say Bring It On!!