About two years ago I made a recipe that I found in Bristol Farm’s free magazine that they give out at the checkout: raspberry macaroon bars. It was probably the most intense dessert I’ve ever made. It called for a food processor, which I don’t have, so I used the ‘mix’ setting on my blender. It took me about 2.5 hours to make the bars, but the recipe made enough to cover a large cookie sheet, so I froze most of them and Luke and I had them for dessert for a few weeks.
Unfortunately, I somehow managed to lose the recipe and the Bristol Farm’s magazine. Despite searching on their website and visiting the store to see if they had an old copy, I couldn’t find the recipe anywhere. Luke mentioned them again earlier this week, and I decided to spend sometime searching on the internet… and I found a recipe that sounds the exact same as the one I used before. I’m excited to spend an afternoon making these!